Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Little Something About Me

I come from a family of six people at home. 
Dad, Makayla(17), Me(20), Mom, Jasmine(21) & Bethany(16)
The picture above of my whole family is from my past birthday which was only a few days ago! January 23th! We went out to this Portuguese restaurant that I absolutely LOVE! 
Having so many girls in the house is crazy but I'm happy that we are so close in age because we actually get along really well and I don't know what I would do without them. 
My parent's are also the best because they support everything I do and are the ones always encouraging me to be the best I can be. They always give me that boost in the right direction and I can go to them for anything. 
oh & I can't forget the dog! 
Her name's Bailey and she's almost 5 years old. She's a mix between 
a shih tzu and a poodle. 

(Me and Jessica)
This is my best friend Jessica. We met when we were in the same third grade class and we've been friends ever since. She goes to school now in New Hampshire but whenever she is down, we make sure to hangout. She even drove down here for 2 hours right before the crazy snow we just had just to go out to my birthday dinner with my family. I can always counts on her to be there for me for whatever I need. 
(Senior Prom)
(Us Deciding How We Should Pose)
(Movie Theater in Florida)

The pictures above are of my boyfriend Ben and I. We just hit our fourth year of being together and I couldn't be any happier to have such an amazing person in my life.
             
Daytona Beach, Florida 2015
                           
                                                (Plane Views)
Over the summer I spent so much time at the beach with my friends and family. In August right before last semester started, I went to Florida with my boyfriend. We stayed near Daytona Beach for 5 days. I don't usually travel and the last time I did, I was too young and don't remember. I loved loved loved the time I spent there and now I can remember every minute of it! It was fun and really was a relaxing time for me since I was working everyday over the summer non stop. The only thing I really hated was the plane. I get really motion sick and knew it was going to be terrible for me, and it was. The day we left, their was a huge rain/wind storm and the plane ride was soo shaky at times. The plane ride on the way back was also terrible but at least it was shorter since is was a straight through flight. Other than the terrible plane rides, the trip was amazing. 


I work at a Day Care a couple minutes from my home and it's the best job ever. I love walking into a classroom and the kids immediately run up to you and are soo happy to see you. 

Little Facts:
* I love love love the zoo.*
* I have a little obsession with giraffes.*
*I'm a Patriots Fan.*
*I'm majoring in Secondary Ed in Mathematics.*
*I watch Ellen DeGeneres almost everyday.*
*I'm a big fan of The Bachelor.*
*I enjoy painting and drawing. My room is covered with my artwork.*
*My favorite foods are between shrimp, french fries, french toast and macaroni and cheese.*(very strange combination)
*My favorite movie at the time is The Longest Ride.*
*Obsessed with Beyonce BUT My Favorite Music is Country.*




No comments:

Post a Comment